Terms & Conditions
We charge by hours unless mentioned otherwise. (Tape with less than one hour video/audio will be considered as ONE hour, read the "Calculation Method" section for more info)
We highly recommend our "POST, PAY LATER & GET MORE DISCOUNTS" service: To make your order pleasant and error free with even more discounts we highly recommend this method.
Our online Post & Packaging cost is an estimate: As there are variety of tape types with different weights, therefore our online Post & Packaging cost is an estimate; if the post & packaging of your order becomes more than what you have paid (after the service is done) then you will be invoiced later accordingly.
If you place your order incorrectly: We may process and finish your order and then you will be invoiced accordingly.
How to Post: Click Here and look for "How To Post" section.
- Orders with any minutes less than the service minimum order will be considered as the "minimum order".
- Orders with more minutes than the service minimum order will be counted every 10 minutes.
- If your total order is, for instance, 22½ hours then we will consider it as up to 23 hours.
- Tapes with less than one hour video/audio will be considered as ONE hour for set up charge.
- Blank tapes will be charged up to 35% of the service cost. (minimum: £2.99)
- Blank sections in between audio/video will be charged as they take the same time and effort for transfer.
- We use special equipment to automatically correct the poor signals where possible thus it will lead to a same or better video quality production.
- Your privacy is our top priority, we do not listen/watch your media unless it’s blank or has some problems. (call us for more info)
- Up to 5% of tapes/films might snap or require a repair during the transfer, however, there would be no worries as the repair will be done on the spot and the transfer will proceed. (you will be charged for the repair, please read the Tape/Film Repair/Restoration section)
By default, we transfer up to 2 hours onto one DVD, however, we try to keep them organised as possible. e.g.:
- 1 1/2 hours tape and 1/2 hour tape will go onto one DVD
- 1 1/2 hours onto a DVD and 1/2+ hour/s onto another DVD
- Any other requests may have additional costs. please contact us!
Unwanted audio/video scenes
We do not listen/watch your media as your privacy is our top priority. Our systems are designed to transfer everything and nothing would be left out and cannot be manipulated. Your tapes will be rewind automatically and transferred from start to end except the blank parts in the beginning and end.
Your Cine, Super 8, Polaroid Polavision, APS and 35mm or any other films must be developed/processed before placing your order as we DO NOT develop/process films, we only transfer them.
Repairing a tape is a delicate procedure so we must take it seriously. As all audio and video tapes are already worn, there could be another type of repair/restoration needed as they might break again during the playback/transfer. Any type of repair price on this website only represents ONE repair only and is subject to be placed ONLY after contacting us. We only repair tapes to transfer, no repair will be done on its own in any circumstances.
Cash, phone, bank, Online: PayPal (Debit/Credit Card), BACS (from your online banking account). NO CHEQUES!
We only accept cash in our premises so please bring cash on your visit.
If there were any problem with our services, you have 14 days to report for replacement/correction at no extra cost otherwise, you will be charged for the full service, (If you need extra days please give us a call). If after diagnosing your returned item it appears to be fine then you will be liable for diagnostic or any other costs.
All the double discount quotes are valid for one month unless mentioned otherwise.
We will try our best to help you through your order and make sure you are happy with our services.
You may cancel your order taking the following term into account:
- If your order is not processed: all discounts will be removed and you will only incur P&P (if applicable) and administration charge of 10% of total order (min £5).
- If your order is in the process: all discounts will be removed and you will incur P&P (if applicable), the charge of your completed order and cancellation charge of 50% of the uncompleted order (to cover the overall cost of material, admin, etc.).
- If your order is completed: you must pay the total cost of your order and P&P charges if applies, there would be no refund if applicable, (you are still entitled to receive your full discount if applies).
Lost or stolen items
We do our best to protect your order until whenever you collect/receive them, however, all orders must be paid and collected during 14 days from the date of completion unless mentioned otherwise. Please note that after this period we do not hold any responsibility for any loss or stolen items*.
* Items: your belongings left with us. e.g.: Tapes, Photos, Digital Media, etc.
Your order/belongings will NOT be disposed of or recycled unless mentioned or left under the below condition:
- We try to keep your order/belongings as much as we can however in order to give a better service to our customers the management reserve the right to remove all discounts after TWO months and dispose of any orders left for more than THREE months with no cleared payment and/or collection/delivery arrangement without prior notice and we do not hold any responsibility.
Preferred Photo Format
- JPEG/JPG (High Quality) - *recommended format*
- Other formats (on request)
Our logo and designs are pre-printed on all our products (e.g.: DVDs/CDs/Covers). Please let us know if you prefer not to have our logo on your order. (Additional charges may apply).
We do not digitise or copy any copy protected tapes unless you hold/have the license, the company that holds the copyright is closed down or is from Kids Club or Wizard Productions Ltd. We may change these terms at any time without notice by updating the terms shown on this website. It is your responsibility to review the website terms each time you enter the website to ensure you are aware of our latest terms and conditions.