Terms & Conditions
WE ARE PROTECTED 24/7 BY ONLINE CLOUD SECURITY CAMERAS
We always prioritise using the latest cybersecurity technology to protect our online and offline presence and clients.
Your Satisfaction is our priority!
Rest assured that we always do our best to keep you happy and satisfied. This can be seen from our customer reviews.
Unless otherwise mentioned, we charge an hourly fee which is based on the number of hours of material we need to convert. For example, if your audio/video content has 2 hours worth of content, we would charge you for two hours of work. We do not charge for blank content at the beginning/end of your tapes. Any material less than an hour will be considered as one hour of work. See the "Calculation Method" section below for more info)
Our online Post & Packaging cost is an estimate: As there are a variety of tape types with different weights, therefore our online Post & Packaging cost is an estimate; if the post & packaging of your order becomes more than what you have paid (after the service is done) then you will be invoiced later accordingly.
If you place your order incorrectly: We may process and finish your order and then you will be invoiced accordingly.
How to Post: Click Here and look for the "How To Post" section.
Online PayPal Payments: We only post your order to your delivery address on your PayPal payment, so please make sure to choose your delivery address correctly on your PayPal checkout page.
How are your fees calculated?
- In the cases where we have a minimum order requirement, you may still place the order but you will be charged the minimum price.
Tapes under an hour of material will be considered as one hour, even if they only have a few seconds of material. This is because the entire tape will be checked to make sure we have not missed out on any material.
Tapes with more than the service minimum will be rounded up to the nearest 10 minutes.
If your order contains several tapes we will add the hours together and round it up for pricing purposes. For instance, if you have 22½ hours of material, we will charge you for 23 hours.
- Diagnostic checks on your blank material will get charged for one hour, disc, etc.
Blank sections in between audio/video will be included as part of the playing time as they require the same time and effort for transfer. However, blank space at the beginning/end of the tape will not be charged.
- We do not partially transfer tapes. Unless a problem occurs, our systems transfer from start to end.
- We use special equipment to automatically correct the poor signals where possible, to produce better quality.
- Your privacy is our top priority. We do not listen to/watch your media unless we encounter a problem or the tape has blank spaces in between. (call us for more info)
- Up to 5% of tapes/films might snap or require a repair during the transfer. If this happens, we will repair it on the spot. You will however be charged for the repair. For more information on this, please read our Tape/Film Repair section)
By default, we digitise up to 2 hours onto one DVD and try to keep them as organised as possible. e.g.:
- If you have two types, one with 90 minutes of material and the other with 30 minutes of material. We will combine them onto one DVD.
- 2. If you have two tapes, one with 90 minutes of material and the other with over 30 minutes of material, we will use two different DVDs.
- Any other requests may have additional costs. please contact us!
Unwanted audio/video scenes
We do not listen to/watch your media as your privacy is our top priority. Our systems are designed to transfer everything over without editing or manipulating your material. Your tapes will automatically be rewound and transferred from start to finish. Blank sections at the beginning and end will not be included.
Accepted Film Status
Your films (Cine, Super 8, Polaroid Polavision, 35mm or any other format) must be developed/processed before placing your order as we DO NOT develop/process films. We only transfer them.
We accept the following payment types:
- phone pay: apple pay etc.
- bank transfer
- online payments: PayPal (Debit/Credit Card) via our website, BACS (from your online banking account). BACS payments can only be made when you post your order to us.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHEQUES!
Where you visit our office and drop your material off, we will need a deposit as set in the How to Visit page.
If there are any problems with our services, you have up to 14 days after receiving the goods to let us know so that we can replace/correct them at no extra cost. Please note that you will be liable for the return postage and packaging.
We will try our best to help you through your order and make sure you are happy with our services.
You may cancel your order taking the following terms and conditions into account:
- If your order is not processed: all discounts will be removed and you will only incur P&P (if applicable) and an administration fee of 10% of the total order (min £5).
- If your order is in the process: all discounts will be removed and you will incur P&P (if applicable), the price of the work already carried out and a cancellation charge of 50% of the order that has not yet been processed. This charge covers the overall cost of material, admin fees, etc.).
- If your order is complete: you will be required to pay for the total cost of your order including P&P charges (if applicable). The discount will still be applied.
Lost or stolen items
We do our best to protect your order with our 24/7 ONLINE CLOUD SECURITY CAMERA As an additional security measure your digitised products will stay in our system as a backup for two weeks after you have received them. It will then be automatically deleted. However, all orders must be paid and collected within 14 days from the date of completion unless mentioned otherwise. Please note that after this period we do not hold any responsibility for any loss or stolen items*.
* Items: your belongings left with us. e.g.: Tapes, Photos, Digital Media, etc.
Although there is no insurance for sentimental items we will do everything we can to protect your order. Check out our customer reviews.
Your order/material will NOT be disposed of or recycled unless mentioned or left under the following condition:
We will try to keep your order/items for as long as possible. But in order to give a better service to our customers, we reserve the right to remove all discounts from uncollected/unpaid items after 2 months and dispose of any orders left for more than 3 months without prior notice. In this case, we do not hold any responsibility, your deposit will become non-refundable and counted towards cancellation. If we agree to keep your order beyond three months, a weekly storage fee of between £1 and £50 will be charged (25% of the total order plus the total storage cost for 3 months for this service is mandatory).
We will store your products for one month, which can be extended to three months should we receive adequate communication from you. After this point, all your payments will become non-refundable and no further orders will be available to you.
Preferred Photo Formats
JPEG/JPG (High Quality) - *recommended format*
Other formats are available on request
Logo and Trademark
Our logo and designs are automatically printed onto all our products (e.g. DVDs/CDs/Covers). Please let us know if you prefer not to have our logo on your order. (Additional charges may apply).
We do not digitise or copy any copy-protected tapes unless you hold/have the license, the company that holds the copyright is closed down or is from Kids Club or Wizard Productions Ltd. We may change these terms at any time without notice by updating the terms shown on this website. It is your responsibility to review the website terms each time you place an order so that you are aware of our latest terms and conditions.
Spend £100+ and get 7% Off ( from £7 )
Spend £200+ and get 10% Off ( from £20 )
Spend £300+ and get 12% Off ( from £36 )
Spend £500+ and get 17% Off ( from £85 )
Spend £700+ and get 22% Off ( from £154 )
Spend £1000+ and get 24% Off ( from £240 )
Spend £1500+ and get 27% Off ( from £405 )
* applicable only on the digitisation services on Post & Pay Later or Orders in Person.