Due to Coronavirus pandemic, visiting is only Tuesdays to Thursdays
You can still visit us Tue-Thu: 10am - 5pm on 020 330 22345 and call us on Mon & Fri: 10am - 5pm on 020890 64671
Terms & Conditions
100% MONEY BACK IS GUARANTEED
Rest assured that we do our best to keep you a satisfied & happy customer, and you can see that from our previous customers' reviews/comments, however, if you're not satisfied with a service, a refund will be made. Please note as your tapes are very old by now, it means that the quality wouldn't be that great either, so if the quality of your digitised video is watchable but not satisfactory this means that the original tape's quality was very poor and we did our best to make it watchable and restore those memories & precious footage for you.
We charge by the hours of your material unless mentioned otherwise. (Tape with less than one hour video/audio will be considered as ONE hour, read the "Calculation Method" section for more info)
We highly recommend our "POST, PAY LATER & GET MORE DISCOUNTS" service: To make your order pleasant and error-free with even more discounts- we highly recommend this method.
Our online Post & Packaging cost is an estimate: As there are variety of tape types with different weights, therefore our online Post & Packaging cost is an estimate; if the post & packaging of your order becomes more than what you have paid (after the service is done) then you will be invoiced later accordingly.
If you place your order incorrectly: We may process and finish your order and then you will be invoiced accordingly.
How to Post: Click Here and look for the "How To Post" section.
Online PayPal Payments: We only post your order to your delivery address on your PayPal payment, so please make sure to choose your delivery address correctly on your PayPal checkout page.
- Orders with any minutes less than the service minimum order will be considered as the "minimum order".
- Orders with more minutes than the service minimum order will be counted every 10 minutes.
- If your total order is, for instance, 22½ hours then we will consider it as up to 23 hours.
- Tapes with less than one-hour material will be considered as ONE hour for setup charge, even they have only a few seconds. The entire tape will be checked out to make sure no material gets left out.
- Blank tapes will be charged up to 35% of the service cost. (minimum: £2.99)
- Blank sections in between audio/video will be charged as they take the same time and effort for transfer.
- We don't transfer tapes partially, our systems transfer from start to the end, unless any problem occurs.
- We use special equipment to automatically correct the poor signals where possible thus it will lead to a same or better video quality production.
- Your privacy is our top priority, we do not listen/watch your media unless it’s blank or has some problems. (call us for more info)
- Up to 5% of tapes/films might snap or require a repair during the transfer, however, there would be no worries as the repair will be done on the spot and the transfer will proceed. (you will be charged for the repair, please read the Tape/Film Repair/Restoration section)
By default, we digitise up to 2 hours onto one DVD, however, we try to keep them organised as possible. e.g.:
- 1 1/2 hours tape and 1/2 hour tape will go onto one DVD
- 1 1/2 hours onto a DVD and 1/2+ hour/s onto another DVD
- Any other requests may have additional costs. please contact us!
The unwanted audio/video scenes
We do not listen/watch your media as your privacy is our top priority. Our systems are designed to transfer everything and nothing would be left out and cannot be manipulated. Your tapes will be rewind automatically and transferred from start to end, except for the blank parts in the beginning and end.
Accepted Film Status
Your Cine, Super 8, Polaroid Polavision, 35mm or any other films must be developed/processed before placing your order as we DO NOT develop/process films, we only transfer them.
Tape treatment is a delicate procedure so we must take it seriously. As all audio and video tapes are already worn, there could be several types of treatments involved as they might need it before the transfer, or might break again or cause problems during the playback/transfer. Any type of repair price on this website only represents ONE repair only and is subject to be placed ONLY after contacting us, otherwise, we will proceed with the treatment and you are responsible for the invoice. We only repair tapes to transfer, no repair will be done on its own under any circumstances.
Cash, phone, bank, Online: PayPal (Debit/Credit Card), BACS (from your online banking account). NO CHEQUES!
We only accept cash for deposit in our premises so please bring cash on your visit.
Online payments are available only if you are posting your order, if you are visiting please do not pay online.
If there were any problem with our services, you have 14 days to report for replacement/correction at no extra cost otherwise, you will be charged for the full service, (If you need extra days please give us a call). If after diagnosing your returned item it appears to be fine then you will be liable for diagnostic or any other costs.
Order more on selected services by "Post&Pay Later" to start receiving a further discount in addition to our current discounts- as your order total increases, so as your double discount! Please get in touch with us for more information.
All the double discount quotes are valid for one month unless mentioned otherwise.
We will try our best to help you through your order and make sure you are happy with our services.
You may cancel your order taking the following term into account:
- If your order is not processed: all discounts will be removed and you will only incur P&P (if applicable) and administration charge of 10% of total order (min £5).
- If your order is in the process: all discounts will be removed and you will incur P&P (if applicable), the charge of your completed order and cancellation charge of 50% of the uncompleted order (to cover the overall cost of material, admin, etc.).
- If your order is completed: you must pay the total cost of your order and P&P charges if applies, there would be no refund if applicable, (you are still entitled to receive your full discount if applies).
Lost or stolen items
We do our best to protect your order until whenever you collect/receive them, however, all orders must be paid and collected within 14 days from the date of completion unless mentioned otherwise. Please note that after this period we do not hold any responsibility for any loss or stolen items*.
* Items: your belongings left with us. e.g.: Tapes, Photos, Digital Media, etc.
Your order/belongings will NOT be disposed of or recycled unless mentioned or left under the below condition:
- We'll try to keep your order/items as much as we can, however, in order to give a better service to our customers the management reserve the right to remove all discounts after 2 months and dispose of any orders left for more than 3 months unpaid with no collection/delivery arrangement without prior notice. We do not hold any responsibility- your deposit will become non-refundable and counted towards cancellation. After 3 months, there would be a weekly storage fee of £1 to £50 if we agree to keep your order (1/4 of the total order plus the total storage cost for 3 months for this service is mandatory). Maximum storage period is 3 months if we receive adequate communication otherwise it would be 1 month and after that the management reserve the right to dispose of your order, regretfully at this stage all your payments will become non-refundable and no further orders will be available to you.
The Preferred Photo Formats
- JPEG/JPG (High Quality) - *recommended format*
- Other formats (on request)
Logo and Trademark
Our logo and designs are pre-printed on all our products (e.g. DVDs/CDs/Covers). Please let us know if you prefer not to have our logo on your order. (Additional charges may apply).
We do not digitise or copy any copy protected tapes unless you hold/have the license, the company that holds the copyright is closed down or is from Kids Club or Wizard Productions Ltd. We may change these terms at any time without notice by updating the terms shown on this website. It is your responsibility to review the website terms each time you enter the website to ensure you are aware of our latest terms and conditions.