DIFFICULT TO ORDER ONLINE? ...CLICK HERE, POST & PAY LATER
We transfer USB to DVD (Video on memory cards: SD card, CF card etc.) for all UK/non-UK customers using professional equipment.
Our Location: Mill Hill, Edgware, London
HOW TO POST / PAY LATER: Click Here
WE CHARGE BY THE HOUR (Playing Time)
We consider up to 10 files (with a total of up to 1 hour) as one hour for the setup charge. For more please visit our Terms & Condition page.
By transferring USB video files onto DVD you would be able to play them on your DVD player and share your video with your loved ones easier.
If you have digital videos in your archive and would like to be able to share them then look no further.
Please make sure to check your USB for virus/malware with your antivirus just before sending it to us.
VIDEO CONDITIONS GUIDELINE:
- Standard Quality: Video file with 720 or less frame size.
- HD Quality: Video file with more than 720 pixels frame size.
- Full HD Quality: Video file with more than 1080 frame size.
- 4K Quality: Video file with more than 1920 frame size.
- Vertical or mixed videos: if you have recorded your videos vertically and horizontally, then you need a video editing service that cost an additional £30 for up to 2 hours of your material and £15 per hour afterwards if applicable. Please choose our post and pay later service for this video editing service.
Windows: Right-click on your video file and choose Properties > Details, and look at your video frame sizes.
Mac: Open your video files in QuickTime and then press "command + I" together on your keyboard.
Separate DVDs: Please mention if you need specific files on separate DVDs. Under one hour material on each DVD will be considered as one hour.
ORDERING ONLINE? Visitors in person cannot choose this option! We highly recommend our “Post and Pay Later” service as it is quick and easy, however; if you prefer, you can order now.
If you incorrectly place your order, we can still process and complete the work, but you will be invoiced accordingly. This may result in additional fees, so we highly recommend you contact us before you place your order. We are always happy to help.
USB to DVD (Video Memory Cards: SD Card, CF card etc.)
- Product Code: Video Conversion (per hour)
- Availability: In Stock