COVID-19 NOTICE: VISITING IS ONLY FROM TUESDAYS TO THURSDAYS
You can still visit us on Tue-Thu or call us on Mon-Fri, 10am - 5pm, orders may take longer than usual.
How to Visit
(visitors Mandatory cash deposit: half the estimated total, minimum £20)
- Only one person at a time is accepted on any visit
- Social distancing: 2 meters at all times
- Write a very brief cover letter in advance, with your Name, Number, email Address, your enquiry and present it with your order. (no stickers please)
- At your arrival please take a sit at the reception and leave the reception door open at the entrance and exit to reduce contacts.
You should be looking for an office building called Laynes House (The Laynes Group) between H. Phillips and Unity House.
It's on the corner of Watford Way and Daws Lane, please view the map from our "contact us" page.
- Office/Studio Extension: 228
- Take your mobile phone and our contact numbers with you.
You can find our address in the
page and a map for visual help if you click on it, however, we highly recommend reading this page first!
As soon as leaving the Mill Hill Broadway roundabout to Watford Way (south) turn left to Daws Lane and park either on the road or the "Daws Lane car park".
1- Free Street Parking on Daws Lane (B1461), except 11am-12noon Mon-Fri,
2- Free Car Park on Daws Lane next to Etz Chaim Primary School.
- Place your order and make a deposit
- We will transfer them and inform you of the total
- Collect or ask to post.