How to Visit
(Mandatory cash deposit: half the estimated total, minimum £20)
We charge by the hours of your material (unless mentioned otherwise); we don't do partial transfer.
Here are a few guideline to keep us all safe, so please kindly follow them where possible:
- Ask all your questions over the phone before or after your order where possible
- Only one person at a time will be served on any visit
- Social distancing: 2 meters at all times with minimum conversation as possible
- Write a very brief cover letter in advance with the following content: Date, Subject: DROP OFF, your Full Name, Phone Number, Email address, cash Deposit amount, your Enquiry. (no stickers, legible handwriting please)
- At your arrival please leave your order including the cash deposit on the reception table, take a sit if you wish, someone will come and serve you. Please leave the reception door open at the entrance and exit to reduce contacts & increase the airflow
Please look for an office building called Laynes House (The Laynes Group) between H. Phillips and Unity House.
It's on the corner of Watford Way and Daws Lane, please view the map (& street-view) from our "contact us" page.
- Office/Studio Extension: Dial 228 and press the CALL button on the big intercom
- Take your mobile phone and our contact numbers with you.
You can find our address in the
page and a map for visual help if you click on it, however, we highly recommend reading this page first!
As soon as leaving the Mill Hill Broadway roundabout to Watford Way (south) turn left to Daws Lane and park either on the road or the "Daws Lane car park".
1- Free Street Parking on Daws Lane (B1461), except 11am-12noon Mon-Fri,
2- Free Car Park on Daws Lane next to Etz Chaim Primary School.
- Place your order and make a deposit
- We will transfer them and inform you of the total
- Collect or ask to post.